1452 David E. Cook Way Clovis, CA 93611  |  559-327-2800

Financial Aid Agency

Home  \  Staff & Students  \  Student Resources  \  Financial Aid Agency...

 CalWORKS Student Referrals

Candidates must meet with their Job Specialist in order to be contracted through CalWORKs Educational Services. This must be done prior to attending orientation and enrollment.

Students that are referred to Clovis Adult Education through CalWORKs must attend mandatory orientation and placement testing. Orientation  are held on most Tuesdays in the Testing Room, located in the Main Admin Building. In order to attend, this mandaotry orientation must be sheduled by your CalWORKs Job Specialist.  Referred students must bring their WTW contract to orientation for verification and program enrollment.  Job specialists may refer to their "Shool Site Schedule" for further details and course offerings.  Additional questions may be directed to the agency office listed on the School Site Schedule..

Coordinator for CalWORKS: Lisa Strong  
Office: Administration
Phone: 559-327-2865
Email: lisastrong@cusd.com

Students Being Assisted by Other Agencies or "Sponsors"

Individuals who may be sponsored by other agencies must have documentation from their agency verifying authorization prior to enrollment of any program or class. This documentation must state the intent to pay and/or proof of eligibility for services for the student.  After attending orientation and enrollment, agency sponsored students must make an appointment to meet with Agency Coordinator once they have their authorization in order. 

Coordinator for other Agencies: Josie Gallegos
Office: Administration
Phone: 559-327-2803
Email: josiegallegos@cusd.com


Clovis Unified School District: Be the best you can be in mind, body, and spirit
Buchanan Area Schools
Buchanan Alta Sierra Cole Century Dry Creek Garfield Tarpey Woods
Clovis High Area Schools
Clovis High Clark Cedar Wood Mickey Cox Gettysburg Jefferson Red Bank Sierra Vista Weldon Clovis Elementary
Clovis West Area Schools
Clovis West Kastner Ft. Washington Liberty Lincoln Maple Creek Nelson Pinedale Valley Oak
Clovis North Area Schools
Clovis North Bud Rank Copper Hills Fugman Mountain View River View
Clovis East Area Schools
Clovis East Boris Fancher Creek Freedom Miramonte Oraze Temperance Kutner Reagan Elementary
CART Gateway Clovis Online School Clovis Community Day School Clovis Adult Education Sierra Outdoor
View text-based website