Home Health Aide (HHA)
This course will teach you how to provide health, safety, personal grooming assistance, meal preparation and light housekeeping for clients in their home or in residential settings. Students will receive a Home Health Aide Certificate of Completion and State Certification for HHA added to their CNA Certification.
Home Health Aide Class Information
- 40 hour program
- Program cost $350
- Additional cost approximately $200 for, Books, Uniform, Health Requirements, CPR
PLEASE NOTE: Students with felony or misdemeanor convictions may have issues with placements in clinical or externships.
Home Health Aide Requirements
Home Health Aide Schedule
- Theory Classes (20 hrs) 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Monday and Friday 3/15/21, 3/19/21, 3/22/21, 3/26/21
- Clinical Classes (20 hrs) 6:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday 4/8/21, 4/9/21, 4/12/21, 4/19/21
Students with felony or misdemeanor convictions may have issues with placements in clinicals or externships
Upcoming Home Health Aide classes
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a HHA Certificate of Completion and State Certification added to your CNA Certification.
The following will be required on the first day of class:
- Clovis Adult Physical Health Requirement Forms (available in room A-8)
- Additional Supplies and Health Requirements
- White Uniform (top and bottom)
- White Nursing shoes
- Basic Life Support American Heart CPR
- Negative Tb or Chest X-ray (within in 3 months of start date)
- Flu Shot (in season)
- Register in person in the Nursing Department Room A-8
If you have any further questions, please call the Nursing Office at 559-327-2860.