Clovis Adult offers a hands-on keyboarding class for beginners or for students who want to improve their typing skills. This 8-week keyboarding class uses computer programs to learn the keyboard and focus on building speed and accuracy. This is an open entry, self-paced lab which allows you to start at any time.
Keyboarding Certification Test Only
Need a WPM typing Certificate for a job application? We can help! A 90-minute "test only" keyboarding certificate is available by appointment. Please call 559-327-2800 to secure a test time.
Due to COVID-19, we will be testing the following dates:
- Tuesday 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm on going CAE A7 Staff $25 (temporarily unavailable)
- Thursday 8:30 am - 10:00 am on going CAE A7 Staff $25 (Temporarily unavailable)
- Tuesday September 29 - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm in CAE A7 Staff $25
- Tuesday October 27 - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm in CAE A7 Staff $25
- Tuesday December 1 - 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm in CAE A7 Staff $25
No testing on the following dates:
- October 15, 20, and 22, 2020
- November 24, and 26, 2020
- December 22, 24, 29 and 31, 2020
- January 5 and 7, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- March 2, 4 and 30, 2021
- April 1 and 29, 2021
- May 4 and 6, 2021
- June 24, 2021
You will be required to wear a mask while you are on campus and in the testing room. We will not provide masks. If you are not wearing a mask, you will not be allowed to test. Gloves are not mandatory, however, encouraged. Each testing station is sanitized after every use.
The CTE Business programs are accredited by both WASC and COE, as such these programs qualify for Title IV financial aid assistance.