Placement testing is required for entrance into any of our Career Technical Education courses or certificate programs.
TABE Level A
- Required for Administrative Assistant, Medical Assistant Front Office or any individual course.
- Offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the Testing, Orientation and Registration Meeting, which starts at 9:00 am.
- NOTE: Due to COVID 19, call for further information on TOR dates and times.
- Testing, you will be tested on reading, math and vocabulary
- Must be passed at a score of 7.0 or higher.
For further information, please call CTE Office at 559-327-2853.